Sunday, January 23, 2022

A Fresh Translation of John 17

 Yeshua talked these things and having lifted up His eyes to the sky He said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, so that Your Son would glorify You, just like You gave Him authority of every single physical being, so that every single thing you had given Him He would give to them the Life of the Eternal One. And this is the Life of the Eternal One, so that they would be familiar with You the only real God and Yeshua the Christ whom you sent out. I glorified You upon the land having finished the work which You had given to Me so that I should do it; and now You glorify Me, Father, by the glory which I was having alongside Yourself before the universe’s existence alongside You.

     I made Your name shine forth to those human beings whom you gave to Me out of the system of this world. They were for You and You gave them to Me and they have kept Your message. Now they recognized that all things as much as You had given Me are from alongside You; that the spoken words which You gave Me I had given to them, and they received and really recognized that I came out from alongside You, and trusted that You sent Me out. I am requesting about them, I am not requesting about the universe but about those whom You had given Me, because they are for You, and all the things which are Mine are Yours and the things which are Yours are Mine, and I had been glorified with them. And I am no longer within the universe, and they are within the universe, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them with Your name which You had given to Me, so that they would be one thing, just like We are. When I was with them, I was keeping them with Your name which you had given to Me, and I guarded them, and none of them was destroyed except the son of that destruction, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled. Yet now I am coming to You and I am talking these things within the universe so that they would have the joy which is Mine having been filled full within themselves. I had given to them Your message and the system of this world hated them, because they aren’t of the system of this world anymore just like I am not of the system of this world. I’m not requesting so that You would remove them out of the universe, but so that You would keep them from the deranged one. They aren’t of the system of this world just like I am not of the system of this world. Make them holy with Your Reality; the Message which is Yours is that Reality. Just like You sent Me out into the universe, I also will send them out into the universe; and I am making Myself holy on their behalf, so that they would also be having been made holy with that Reality.

     Yet I’m not requesting about just these, but also about those putting their trust into Me through their message, so that all of them would be one thing, just like You, Father, are within Me and I am within You, so that they also would be one thing within us, so that the universe would trust that You sent Me out. And I had given to them the reputation which You had given to Me, so that they would be one thing just like We are One thing; I within them and You within Me, so that they would be having been brought to completion into one thing, so that the universe would know that You sent Me out and loved them just like You loved Me. Father, the thing which you had given to Me, I wish so that where I am those also would be with Me, so that they would gaze on the glory which is Mine, which you had given to Me because You loved Me before the founding of the Universe. Right Father, also the system of this world didn’t recognize You, yet I recognized You, and these recognized that You sent Me out; and I made Your name known to them and I will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me would be within them and I would be within them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment