Thursday, June 19, 2014

By way of explanation

I wanted to post a quick note and explain why I've been so silent for a couple of months. In short, my only internet access has been my cell phone. Normally, I would write out a Ramble on my laptop and copy and paste it to my blog when I was able. I haven't had the ability to get to a WiFi point with my laptop now since March. My family and I are pretty well stuck at my uncle's place in backwoods Arkansas without a vehicle for reasons that are beyond our control. We are currently praying to be able to move on from here and to continue in the purpose God had us set out from Arizona in the first place. We would appreciate your prayers in this as well.u right I appreciate the kind comments which have been posted, but. my phone isn't lettiing me replyrightnowmy. email address is teddybairs1@gmail.com if you would like a response to your questions. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment